Make your move
please email resumes to email@example.com
- Assists in all metallurgical functions related to the production of high quality hot rolled coils for multiple end use applications.
- Assists operations, production planning and the commercial group in the resolution of product quality issues.
- Provides metallurgical support for all aspects of hot rolling operations including scheduling, product evaluation, application of materials to orders, reassignment of defective materials.
- Provides metallurgical expertise for the hot rolling of continuously cast slabs into hot bands including chemistry effects, gauge performance, heating requirements, rolling parameters required to make final properties, defect analysis and resolution.
- Supports mill operations through involvement in continuous improvement projects related to chemistry effects, gauge performance, heating requirements, rolling parameters required to make final properties.
- Collect and communicate product quality data. Perform Root Cause Analysis of process-related defects and effects on final products.
- Recommend and implement process improvements based on detailed analysis of quality parameters data.
- Analyzes the effect of process changes on product performance.
- Populates and maintains databases for assessment of product capability analysis.
Share this job with others