Make your move
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic responsibilities of the Process Engineer include working collaboratively with the team to refine our process and reach team goals, and correcting root causes of problems and improving the melting and rolling process.
Process Engineer will also work closely with the maintenance team to meet division goals and improve processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Mechanical, Metallurgical
- Strong commitment to safety in all job aspects
- Understanding of the steel production process
- Sound technical skills with a demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership
- Proven promoter of continuous improvement and driven by results and performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in utilizing computer resources to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- 3-5 years Steel/Manufacturing experience in an industrial setting
- Prior Leadership experience
- Working knowledge of QMOS and IBA systems
- Experience leading various technical process improvements from inception through completion
Share this job with others