Make your move
Duties & Responsibilities
We represent a U.S. leader in the manufacturing of custom-engineered, high-quality metal building systems. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers.
We are searching for a CAD Drafter/Detailer to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at email@example.com
- Accurate interpretation of input from Customers and Sales Representatives including interpretation of Architectural and Structural Project Plans, order documents, company standards and Design Engineer’s project instructions.
- Accurate preparation of Shop Details, Erection Drawings, Bill of Material List and Material Requisitions utilizing company sanctioned software, policies and procedures.
- Capable of meeting deadlines on a regular basis while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
- Check the work of other Drafters.
- Demonstrate courteous and professional office etiquette.
- The Detailer/Drafter must successfully interact with our customers and teammates in our design, estimating, customer service, components and purchasing departments, as well as our supervisors and managers
- High School diploma.
- Associates Degree or two-year vocational school certification with a focus in architecture, drafting, construction management or engineering technology
- Possess basic math, geometry and trigonometry skills
- Four year college degree in architecture, drafting, construction management or engineering technology
- Experience detailing pre-engineered metal buildings.
- Experience operating CAD software
- Prior Metal building detailing experience
- A strong math background, demonstrated technical aptitude and experience using computer applications
Share this job with others