Make your move
Rebar Estimator – REMOTE
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at email@example.com
Basic responsibilities of Estimator include:
- Prepare timely estimates of the quantities of fabricated reinforcing bar, mesh, accessories and related products required for bidding projects.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and branch employees regarding all aspects of the estimating and bidding process
- Maintain an ongoing bid calendar, including tracking for addenda and updates, to ensure accurate estimating and to keep branch management aware of bid schedules and upcoming work.
- Assist in the quoting of prices for company materials so that assigned customer accounts are certain to receive bids on work they are pursuing.
- 3+ years experience as a reinforcing bar or structural steel detailer or equivalent construction/field estimating experience
- Knowledge of concrete structures, CRSI/ACI standards
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Strong commitment to safety in all job aspects
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to contribute effectively in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze and think strategically
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude
- Two year technical or vocational degree in drafting or construction-related field
- 3+ years of demonstrated rebar estimating experience
Keywords: estimator, detail, estimate, rebar, construction, contract
Share this job with others