Make your move
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at Derek@zsgtalent.com
Duties of the Environmental Engineer include:
- Assisting in the development, growth and improvement of the environmental program for multiple facilities
- Maintain environmental records and executing compliance reporting requirements for air and water permits, licenses, rules, regulations and programs
- Coordinating and supporting permitting activities
- Working with, and building relationships with environmental regulators and inspectors
- ISO 14001 management and project management
- Facilitating continuous improvement related to operation and maintenance of environmental equipment and processes to include engineering, training, audits and community outreach
- Travel required between three plant locations.
- 3+ years environmental experience including environmental compliance, industrial data collection and report preparation in a heavy manufacturing environment, air pollution control and/or wastewater treatment operations
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of environmental regulations (air, water, hazardous waste).
- Experience evaluating, creating and monitoring processes and information
- Willing to travel 50% of working time. (3 plant locations)
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science, Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Experience in environmental compliance in a manufacturing or other industrial environment
- Experience with implementation and maintenance of an ISO14001 or equivalent EMS.
Keywords: environmental engineer, environmental, environmental health and safety, environmental regulations, steel, manufacturing, conduit, tube, pipe, galvaniz, coating, paint
Share this job with others