Make your move
We are looking for experienced Production Supervisors and Assistant Supervisors to join our team in Bluffton, IN. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager. The qualified candidate must be able to:
- Supervise and coordinate activities of production operators, tenders, drivers and all other assigned support employees.
- Initiates start-ups and adjustments to machines and assists with programming.
- Trains operators and tenders all required production tasks.
- Able to identify material and follow job specific requirements per Customer.
- Mentor an lead team in a positive manner.
- Oversee the organization’s production systems, reporting on their performance and initiating improvements for the department and able to identify and trouble shoot complex problems.
- Enforcing and maintaining the organizations standards, procedures and production operations, including product quality, reliability, employee evaluations and safety.
- Follow procedures and practices that promote high standards and improve techniques for production, cost effective set ups, quality products, reliable services, and employee safety.
- Extensive knowledge working with different types of plastics.
- Plastics experience preferred.
Pay based on experience.
Benefit package after 30 days of employment includes: Medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, life insurance, vacation, 10 paid holidays (including your birthday), and 401K with company matching.
Share this job with others