Make your move
please email resumes to email@example.com
- Accountable for all financial aspects of plant.
- Educate plant leadership team on financial controls, champion control environment for the entire plant.
- Compare performance with operating plans and standards. Provide reports and interpret the results of operations to all levels of management. This includes the formulation of accounting policies, the preparation of financial statements and operating data, the coordination of systems and procedures, and special reports as required.
- Establish and implement a sound operational and organizational plan in direct support of the business plan.
- Lead and motivate staff to ensure successful completion of Accounting, Billing, and Plant Purchasing duties and reports.
- Provide leadership for a team of 8-12 direct reports and additional indirect reports.
- Assure the duties, responsibilities, and authority of each job are clearly defined, effective, and communicated to incumbents.
- Responsibility for providing the organization and its management with the appropriate financial and operating information necessary. This individual and the accounting staff work with other department groups on problems involving accounting systems and financial planning.
- Estimate daily forecast- weekly PL- Plant expenses – and complete plant month end close process
- Prepare yearly budget
- Monthly SOX and blackline reconciliations
- Fixed Assets – approving/reconciling/ROI/closing projects/annual audit
- Ensure optimum performance of the function. Recommend and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiency, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and effective practices
Share this job with others