Make your move
IT DevOps Engineer
Duties / Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation’s largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for IT DevOps Engineer to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agile software development methodologies
- Software development skills
- Ability to coach/mentor with DevOps best practices, automation, continuous integration and delivery
- Working in multi-program environment
- Development of solutions to a wide range of complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation
- Adapt to new development environments and eager to work with and learn new technologies
- Ability to work or travel on an “as needed” basis, which may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or experience in lieu of education.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, etc.) and agile project management tools (JIRA, TFS, VersionOne, etc.)
- Experience as a Product Owner or Scrum Master
- 3+ years of Windows and Linux system administration
- Experience with tools for Continuous Integration/Delivery, Version Control, and Build Automation
- Experience with GitLab CI, Jenkins, Bamboo, Nexus, Artifactory, Git, Docker
- Experience with Cloud Computing technologies, e.g. Azure, AWS, VMs, containers, orchestration
- Experience creating and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
Share this job with others