Make your move
please email resumes to email@example.com
- Keep work area and machinery clean and orderly.
- Obtain production schedule.
- Set-up tip assemblies and caster for operation.
- Direct Material Handlers in replacing tip assemblies and making other adjustments necessary for start-up and during normal operations.
- Work in conjunction with furnace operator in controlling and maintaining the temperature of molten metal coming from furnaces-adjusts as needed.
- Observe sheet quality and makes necessary adjustments to casting conditions to correct defects such as grain size, sticking, holes, ripples, camber, wedge variance, specified guage, etc.
- Keep graphite sprays clean for proper operation.
- Band and/or weld coils as necessary.
- Insure proper operation and maintenance of molten metal filter boxes.
- Enter and record necessary production records and insure finished coils are properly identified.
Share this job with others