Make your move
Tank Fabrication Detailer
The primary job of the Detailer is to provide complete erection and shop drawings of all fabricated members with a complete bill of materials, including a list of field fasteners and miscellaneous items using applicable detailing standards and software.
- Create erection and fabrication drawings with Bill of Materials utilizing 3D and 2D software.
- Review drawings and specifications for conflicts and errors.
- Revise drawings as directed after Internal review / Approval and contract changes.
- Assist fabricators with questions, when necessary.
- Revise drawings per As-built markups.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously in very fast-paced, production driven environment.
- Create PDF’s of completed drawings.
- Meet deadlines for assigned projects.
- Shop visits as needed.
- Respond to production issues with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of construction practices, AISC requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in Autodesk AutoCAD.
- 5+ years of experience in Autodesk Inventor (or SolidWorks).
- 5+ years of experience with structural steel detailing.
- 5+ years of experience with storage tanks.
- AmeTank experience is a plus.
- Comprehension and ability to read drawings, redlines, welding symbols, etc.
- Must be an excellent learner.
- Attention to details is a Must.
- Ability to work with a team under pressure and on tight schedules.
- General Microsoft Office 365 experience.
- Highly organized and committed to producing accurate and complete work.
- College Degree or Detailing certification and 5 years of experience in related field or equivalent are preferred.
Share this job with others