Make your move
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation’s largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for an Industrial Shift Electrician to join our client’s growing team. Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic duties of the Industrial Shift Electrician includes safely troubleshooting, maintaining, repairing, and upgrading all electrical equipment for production equipment including all overhead traveling cranes and plant mobile equipment.
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- PLC system programming and troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of control and automation systems
- Extensive experience with AC and DC motors and drives
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics for repair, installation and maintenance of industrial production equipment
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
Preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or a related field
- Journeyman license or US Navy Nuclear training
- Experience working with high voltage
Share this job with others