Make your move
We are searching for an Industrial Shift Electrician to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at email@example.com
Basic duties of the Industrial Shift Electrician include performing corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance on industrial production equipment. You will be required to troubleshoot complex electrical and mechanical systems while working individually or as a part of a team with other maintenance and production personnel.
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- PLC system programming and troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of control and automation systems
- Extensive experience with AC and DC motors and drives
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics for repair, installation and maintenance of industrial production equipment
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or a related field
- Journeyman license or US Navy Nuclear training
- Experience working with high voltage
electrician, electrical maintenance, industrial repair, industrial maintenance, electrical repair, industrial electrician, journeyman electrician, junior controls engineer, PLC, motors, drives, steel, aluminum, sheet, plate, bar, navy, naval, navy nuclear, navy, nuke, repair, maintenance, electrical engineer
Share this job with others