Make your move
We are searching for Industrial Mechanical Lead to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at email@example.com
Basic duties of the Industrial Mechanical Lead include overseeing the mechanical maintenance of area operations and all related equipment. Support, train, and mentor the mechanical team in projects and preventive/predictive maintenance. You will be required to troubleshoot complex mechanical and electrical systems while working individually or as a part of a team with other maintenance and production personnel.
- Four year Mechanical degree and/or six years Industrial Mechanical experience
- Prior leadership experience
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- Knowledge of mechanical systems, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
Preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology or a related field
- Journeyman license or US Navy Nuclear training
- Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with Preventative and Predictive maintenance techniques
mechanic, mechanical maintenance, industrial repair, industrial maintenance, mechanical repair, industrial mechanic, journeyman millwright, millwright, diesel, steel, aluminum, sheet, plate, bar, navy, naval, navy nuclear, navy, nuke, repair, maintenance, mechanical engineer
Share this job with others