Make your move
We are searching for an Automation Technician to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic responsibilities of the Automation Technician include:
- Design, installation, training, programming, testing, and troubleshooting electrical production equipment and automation systems
- Support the electrical department by providing high level technical troubleshooting abilities particularly during challenging production equipment corrective maintenance.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting (Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley)
- Electrical Control Circuit Design
- AC & DC & Servo Drive Configuration
- Instrumentation Configuration and Calibration
- Ethernet Network Setup and troubleshooting
- Provide technical expertise
- Upgrading equipment
Candidates must have an understanding of:
- AC/DC & Servo drives and motors
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Electrical design
- CAD (AutoCAD to produce detailed automation drawings
- Project Management
Associate’s Degree in automation discipline preferred.
Share this job with others