Make your move
Air Separation Plant Technician-KY
We are searching for Air Separation-Plant Technician to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic duties of the Air Separation-Plant Technician include operating and control of all the equipment in an air separation plant.
Maintain quality control and quality assurance equipment, including process analyzers and gas chromatographs, manual, pneumatic, electric and electronic measuring, recording, and regulating instrumentation
Perform routine and non-routine analytical calibrations and adjustments
Perform minor maintenance on compressors, pumps, turbines, valves, motors, and other plant equipment, when required
Read and interpret technical drawings and manuals
Monitor water treatment systems
Qualifications for the position include:
- 2 year Associates Degree, technical school, or relevant military or technical experience, such as working in a continuous process plant, or operations in the industrial gas industry.
- Experience working with electrical and instrumentation equipment in process plant environments, as well as experience working with preventive maintenance programs and systems
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience in cryogenic air separation and associated technologies and the ability to work independently for troubleshooting, diagnoses & solving issues with process and plant equipment; and to develop and rapidly implement corrective actions
- Experience training on plant operations, quality control procedures and the proper techniques of instrument calibration and maintenance.
- Experience with production of and use of industrial gas products
Share this job with others