Make your move
Construction Project Manager
The primary role of the Project Manager (PM) is to oversee the planning and successful delivery of his/her assigned project. The PM is responsible for all cost/schedule management, coordination/interface with the client and design team, the construction admin. responsibilities (RFIs, Submittal, Document Control, etc.) The PM, in conjunction with the rest of the project team, is also responsible for all subcontractor/trade coordination and QA/QC.
-All projects are local to the DC area, and almost all work is negotiated with repeat, loyal customers. Projects sizes typically range from $40-75m
-60 person firm with close-knit culture, and better than average work-life balance
-Extensive back-log of projects–this is a very stable company to grow your career with
-Excellent comp/benefits including vehicle, phone, vacation, health/vision/dental, education cost assistance, and even box tickets for all your favorite DC sports teams
- Coordinate with the project Superintendent and the rest of the project team to oversee all construction activities from start to finish and ensure work is conducted in a safe and workmanlike manner
- Facilitate all project startup activities and preconstruction meetings
- Cost Management including all change orders, budget management/forecasting, payment applications, and invoice approval
- Schedule Management including participation in baseline schedule construction, schedule maintenance/updates
- Facilitate/manage Construction Administration processes – RFIs, submittals, material tracking, meeting agendas/minutes, etc.
- Prepare agenda/deliverables and facilitate Owner/Architect/Contractor (OAC) progress meetings
- Coordinate with client/design team and other consultants as needed
- Oversee/manage Document Control processes – distribution of RFIs/Submittals, maintain/update Contract Documents by posting all drawing revisions, RFIs, etc.
- Oversee and coordinate QA/QC and punch list procedures
- Manage subcontractor progress/compliance and track/resolve issues
- Manage project closeout
If Interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job with others