Make your move
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 100 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation’s largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for Industrial Shift Electricians to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at email@example.com
Basic duties of the Industrial Shift Electrician include performing corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance, upgrading, designing and installation of industrial production equipment. You will be required to troubleshoot complex electrical and mechanical systems while working individually or as a part of a team with other maintenance and production personnel.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Experience troubleshooting 480V motors and controls
- 2+ years’ experience in industrial or military electrical maintenance
- 2 year Electrical degree or 5 years of Industrial Electrical Experience
- PLC, AC & DC Motors, Drives
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- Knowledge of control and automation systems
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics for repair, installation and maintenance of industrial production equipment
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- 2 year Electrical degree or Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or a related field
- Experience in steel mill electrical maintenance
- Experience with drives, PLC’s, Level 1 devices and NFPA 70E
- Experience maintaining overhead cranes
- Exposure to electrical substation equipment and maintenance principles
- AC & DC Motors and Drives
- Demonstrated Electrical Controls Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working with vendors and contractors
Share this job with others