Make your move
Maintenance Technician- 2nd Shift
Duties & Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 100 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation’s largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for Industrial Maintenance Technician – 2nd shift to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at email@example.com
Basic duties of the Industrial Maintenance Technician include performing machine repair, maintenance and troubleshooting. Assist the safety team in the design, development and /or installation of machine guards and safety devices. Advise in machine purchasing and installation.
Qualifications for the position include:
- 2+ years of experience working on hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical maintenance and repair
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams.
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- Perform routine maintenance to ensure safe and optimum functioning equipment, systems and processes
- Troubleshoot, repair, and modify equipment to maintain workplace safety and production efficiency
- Generate parts lists and labor time estimates for maintenance and repairs
- Train key shop teammates on new equipment and/or modifications to existing equipment
- Maintain repair records
Preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree from an accredited school or college
- Training in electrical controls, welding, mobile crane operation and rigging
Heavy lifting may be necessary
Working conditions may be noisy, dusty, hot, cold
Our client offers a full benefits package including medical/dental, 401K, profit sharing and educational reimbursement.
Share this job with others