Make your move
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our family in the Tampa, FL office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Drive and implement Change Management Process (e.g. Log, Review, Notifications, Document
- Management, Issue Subcontractor Changes, Status Tracking)
- Manage Cost Control (e.g. Monthly Project Management Reports, Project Cash Flow, Budget,
- Owner/Subcontractor Pay Application)
- Provides input and supervises all pre-construction services such as purchase orders, subcontract, schedules, job cost set-up and project pre-planning
- Assist in the Project Estimating/Pre-Construction Process (e.g. Scope Review, Bid Day participation, Generate schematic/design development budgets)
- Monitor and update project schedule routinely. Track critical path and address potential problems immediately documenting any real and potential delays. Identify impact of changes to schedule and notify appropriate parties
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Supervise and/or manage employees, subcontractor, and/or suppliers in the area of responsibility by giving direction, monitoring performance and providing feedback
- Must be willing to travel if required
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, employees). Maintain relationship to ensure needs are met and problems/conflicts are resolved.
- Communicates and reinforces the Company vision, mission and values
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University and 4-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Related experience to the project or market the position will serve
Share this job with others