Make your move
Solar / Electrical Construction Project Manager
Our client is the top residential and commercial solar constructors in East Texas. They are seeking a talented project manager with hands on electrical and/or solar project management experience to join their team, and become a key leader for their future.
- This company was founded by one of the first NABCEP certified installers in the USA. This is a forward looking, family-owned environment that is well-respected in East Texas and the entire state.
- Excellent compensation in an extremely budget friendly place to live. Tyler, TX is one of the best places to live in the USA, with a growing population of 250k. Only 1.5 hours drive from big city Dallas.
- Lead a team of multiple field techs.
- Limitless future growth opportunities — if you want an opportunity to run your own solar division in the future, then this is the right place for you.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Ensure field crews have a written daily plan; including scope of work, materials take off, equipment needs, and expectations
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Respond to project delays and quality control issues
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Developing project strategies
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Create a project management calendar
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Journeyman or higher TLDR license
- Three years’ experience in related fields
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical one-lines and layouts
- Knowledge file management and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
Project Coordinator Additionally Desired Skills:
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to excel under pressure
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Communicates well with different personality types
- NABCEP Certifications
Share this job with others